Friday, July 10, 2015

need more mining power, then check out

If you need more mining power then check out

If anyone needs hashpower then use this great service, strong support!

That's my Profil http://www.miningrig...41077?ref=10352 i use it very often :)

"We review and refund all rentals who complete under advertised due to rig issues or incorrect advertisement. We do this review once the rental completes"
"Your BTC is protected for 12 hours post-rental ensuring we have plenty of time to refund any missing hash should this rig fail to hash as advertised. Simply open a ticket within that window after completion if needed."
use this link for the registration and login the first smal ring is paid by ORB

 use this link for the registration and login http://www.miningrig...ister?ref=10352

What most people do not know, Ghostlander has never created a own Coin! He has just taken over the coins after the scammers Dev's are gone! He himself has invested a lot of time and money!
He saved this Coins and the Communities for the death!

ORB information

∅RB is one of the first 30 Altcoins in the world !!!
∅RB is old and young to same, because Orb has a life time of 38 years Wink
ORB is a absolutely decentralized currency, everyone can do something to make them strong!
ORBitcoin is a long term project! NOT the fast and the furious. But for a long time very profitable!
"Orbitcoin is one of the oldest PoW/ PoS altcoins launched on the 30th of July 2013
Orbitcoin is the 1st PoW/PoS hybrid coin with fixed block rewards and limited supply. 33% of blocks are generated through PoW and the remaining 67% are produced through PoS. Difficulty changes every block using a secure and flexible algorithm. Everyone can mine ORB with general purpose hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption."

    PoW and PoS blocks carry the same fixed reward of 1 ORB
    The 1st implementation of 0% PoS
    minimal age NOW 1 Day
33% PoW blocks and 67% PoS blocks delivering 1 ORB each
Considering 20 ORB staking +1 ORB every 10 days, it's 1*(365/10)/20=183% per annum.
Compound interest earns (1+1/20)^(365/10)=593% per annum.
Things are more complicated in reality, so actual earnings are somewhere between the two above.
by Ghostlander

593% per annum is theoretically, only when the POS Diff is low! If the POS Diff increases also reduces this value! The first are so clear advantage! But that's what happens. The early bird catches the worm!